A gold producer that has been operating since 2009 and is focused on gold exploration and production requires a Fixed Plant Fitter to join its growing team!
- Mechanical trade certificate;
- Welding experience and certification (desirable);
- Current WA manual driver's licence;
- Hazard identification and risk assessment;
- Working at Heights & Confined space ticket;
- High-Risk Licence: DG, EWP;
- Crane ticket;
- Strong safety awareness & strong attention to detail;
- Good verbal and written ability;
- Self-motivated, well organised & good time management skills;
- Participate in rotational night shift and call out as required;
- Covid 19 vaccination x2 and willing to get a booster when eligible.
- Assist in performing day to day preventative maintenance.
- Installation and construction tasks associated with the mechanical maintenance of the gold plant.
- Maintenance and repairs on all fixed plants, including sag/ball mill, cone & Jaw crushers, feeders, conveyors, gearboxes, submersible, centrifugal, sump and slurry pumps.
Contract to Permanent
2:1 - BIBO/DIDO from Perth