Our client is an Australian gold producer and has projects across Australia. They are seeking a Project Mine Geologist to join their open-pit Geology team at one of their Western Australian mine sites.
- Tertiary Qualification in Geology;
- Open-pit experience with a focus on gold systems;
- Proficiency with Surpac or similar mining software packages;
- Excellent communication & people skills;
- Strong commitment to safety, quality, and teamwork;
- WA Manual C Class Driver's License.
- Grade Control management;
- Geological logging and geological interpretation;
- Oversee and monitor daily production activities;
- Mentoring Junior Geologists and technicians;
- Ensure the accurate collection of production and reconciliation data.
2-5 years working in an similar production role (ideally within gold).
Contract to Permanent
8&6 - FIFO Perth