TD13971 Mine Planning/Scheduling Engineer
We are currently seeking an Underground Mine Planning & Scheduling Engineer for a mine site with a 10+ year mine life. You will need to design, plan and schedule underground level layouts, production stoping, other vertical openings, and mine infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mining engineering or comparable academic qualifications;
- Comfortable in both the underground and mine office environment;
- Solid Deswik mining software skills;
- Demonstrated expertise with mine scheduling and in particular 12-week scheduling processes;
- Developed and mature mine design skills;
- Experience with contractor mining optimizing designs and processes to maximize value and safety.
- Confidently undertake scheduling tasks primarily in the 12 week to 12 month (budget) space, with ability to support implementation planning (1-4 weeks) when required;
- Produce cost effective and practical designs for underground lateral, decline and vertical development;
- Effectively balance mine scheduling and mine planning workflow;
- Produce production stope designs and documentation, including detailed stope economic analysis.