TD13991 Open Pit Mine Surveyor
Our client is an ASX listed gold producer in Australia's north-west and on their behalf MES is seeking an Open Pit Mine Surveyor to work on an ongoing contract.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Mine Surveying;
- Sound knowledge of Trimble GPS, Leica TS, Surpac & Drone.
Please note this role is open to West Australian residents only.
- Carry out all set outs, pickups and mark-ups as required;
- Ensuring pits and waste dumps are constructed to design parameters;
- Drill and Blast pattern designs;
- EOM and EOW pickups, volume calculations and reports.