TD14067 Senior Exploration Geologist
Our client, an ASX listed nickel mining company is currently seeking an experienced Exploration Geologist to assist them at their current exploration project.
Their focus is to maintain sustainable high-grade nickel production in Western Australia, embarking on an exciting new chapter.
- Tertiary Degree in Geology;
- Current Australian C-Class Drivers License - Manual;
- Basic skills of 2D and 3D software (Leapfrog, Micromine, Surpac, ArcGIS) is essential.
Due to Western Australia's current border restrictions, this role is only available for West Australian residents.
- AC, RC and diamond drill rig management
- Ocersee sampling, chip tray and logging
- Supervision of Geologists and Field Assistants