On behalf of our client, MES is currently seeking an Exploration Geologist for a new mineral exploration project. The exploration company have five projects in the significant mineral camps of Western Australia. The newest project contains the discovery of Nickel-Copper-Cobalt mineralisation spreading several kilometres.
- Relevant Geology Qualifications;
- RC drilling management skills;
- Proficient in mapping and interpretation;
- Have a good practical understanding of exploration methods;
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical and a drug & alcohol screen;
- Hold a National Police Clearance or ability to obtain one quickly.
- Core logging;
- Data interpretation;
- Geological modelling;
- Working independently on drill rills to ensure drill programs are completed efficiently.