Our client, a cobalt-nickel and gold explorer is currently seeking a Field Assistant to join their small team in the new year. The exploration potential within the project has numerous targets defined by auger geochemical anomalism, aeromagnetic interpretation and drilling.
- C-Class Drivers Licence; Sound knowledge of safe mining and earthmoving practices;
- Knowledge of exploration and mining processes;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical,
- including a drug & alcohol screen;
- Possess a National Police Clearance.
- Collect, record and transport samples of rock, soil or water;
- Collate information collected from a range of samples and carry out computer processing of the data;
- Drill chip sampling - RC and Diamond;
- Assisting with clearing and preparing and rehabilitation of drill sites.