Our client, an ASX listed mining and exploration company with highly strategic landholding with three operating gold mines in New South Wales is currently seeking a Metallurgical Technician to join their team. The site is currently undertaking several key growth and efficiency project, including; completion of an upgrade to the processing plant.
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Ability to work as part of a team and foster team-building relationships;
- Exposure to Pronto;
- Good communication skills;
- Awareness of the Mines Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations.
- Carry out regular GIC;
- Carry out gold analysis;
- Carry out regular plant tailings bottle-rolls;
- Plant and lab pH probe calibration;
- Report results in an efficient timely manner within the Processing Department metallurgy section.