Our client, a minerals exploration and development company is currently seeking a Senior Field Assistant to join their team.
The company and project have excellent infrastructure and a supportive community and is well-positioned for growth opportunities.
- Hold full Australian working rights with no restrictions;
- Able to pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol screen;
- National Police Clearance within the last 6 months;
- Valid C Class Driver's Licence;
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Drill rig sample processing, including core cutting;
- Clearing, preparation, and rehabilitation of drill sites;
- Assisting with data entry;
- Assist the exploration geologists with any and all exploration activities as required.