Our client, an Australian gold producer is currently seeking an Underground Mine Geologist to join their team. The project includes high-grade mine sites producing over 200,000 ounces of gold since 2016.
- Tertiary qualification in Geology or a related discipline;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong commitment to safety;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for liaising between departments at all levels within the organisation
- 'C' Class Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Daily production reporting tasks ensuring accurate and timely delivery to technical teams;
- Assisting the Senior Geologist in the design and coordination of drilling activities;
- Accurate and detailed geological and structural core logging;
- Accurate and detailed underground geological mapping and sampling;
- Geological interpretation and wireframing;
- QAQC validation of the drill holes.