Our client, an Australian-based minerals exploration company, is currently looking for a Junior Exploration Geologist to join their exploration team.
For this project, the successful candidate will be working on the greenfield gold-copper project.
- Tertiary or higher qualification in Geology
- Good written, communication and record-keeping skills
- An absolute commitment to safety
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and a Drug & Alcohol screen
- Drill hole logging and sampling
- Assay data analysis and QA/QC
- Field reconnaissance and geological mapping
- Assist with the planning and implementation of geochemical and geophysical surveys
- Assist with the planning and implementation of drilling programs
- Desktop studies
- Technical report and database management to a high quality and auditable standard