MES is currently seeking a Senior Exploration Geologist to work for our client, a gold and copper production and exploration company out of Western Australia.
- Bachelor of Science in Geology (preferably with honours or higher)
- Good understanding of gold and copper systems and relevant exploration techniques
- Experience working with various exploration datasets and ability to conduct geological interpretation and develop working geological models
- Relevant understanding of QAQC procedures, drilling and sampling practices
- Proficient with GIS and 3D modelling software
- Commitment to working safely and the promotion of safe working practices with colleagues and contractors.
- Planning, implementation, and efficient management of exploration programs, including drilling, in a timely and safe manner; on budget and in compliance with Heritage and statutory requirements.
- Timely and accurate collation of geological data required for internal reporting and external publishing of exploration results compliant with JORC 2012 Guidelines.
- Assessment of exploration results and make recommendations for further work
- Generate and interpret targets utilising geological, geochemical, and geophysical data.
5+ years experience at a senior level, ideally have demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring exploration teams
Contract to Permanent
FIFO - Perth 2:1