Our client, an international gold mining company with new focuses in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia, is currently seeking Core Logging Geologists to join their development project.
The project is a significant near-term, high margin gold development project, with opportunities for future growth in the open pit and underground mining operations.
- Degree in Geology
- Proficient with exploration/mining software systems (e.g. Geospark, Access database, GIS software, word processors, spreadsheet software)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Valid, current drivers license
- Reside in Western Australia
- Core/ RC chip logging, geochemical sample preparation, database entry
- Drill hole management (updates/reporting)
- Geological surface mapping/rock and soil geochemical sampling
- Drill site environment, health and safety checks to ensure compliance by drill contractors