MES is currently seeking Open Pit Mine Surveyors for a new lithium project., which will be a unique and fully integrated producer of battery quality lithium hydroxide in Western Australia.
The project has a great long term potential with a significant mine life of over 40 years at the proposed production rate.
- Tertiary qualified mine surveyor
- WA C class drivers licence
- Proficient in Surpac mining software (highly regarded)
- Proficient using Trimble survey equipment
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, with high regard for personal and team safety
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Reside in WA
- Surface Survey Control Network installation and maintenance.
- Drill and Blast surveys.
- Ensuring Open Pit and Waste Dump is mined to design with the use of crest pegs, toe pegs, ramp pegs and tbm's.
- Ore mark-ups.
- Geological/Geotechnical structure surveys.
- EOM volumes.
- Stockpile surveys and volumes.
- Prism monitoring
- Infrastructure surveys near mine.
- Water level surveys
- Exploration/grade control surveys
- Any other duties as required.