MES is currently seeking a Senior Underground Mine Surveyor to join our client, an ASX listed gold producer.
The company has been in continuous production for 30 years. The project will be transitioning to an underground operation in FY22.
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Mine Surveying Technology
- Grade 1 Authorised Mine Surveyor
- Deswik software package knowledge
- Competent using Leica total stations/Trimble GPS (desirable)
- Enhance the capability of the company to consistently achieve mining production and development targets. The incumbent should achieve this by diligently applying and imparting knowledge and skills to less experienced personnel, to deliver a comprehensive
- Improve the delivery of service and overall effectiveness of the mining team by providing support and assistance in related areas as directed
- Develop individual capacity to develop and maintain a professional, results oriented approach to their work performance
- Contribute to company and statutory compliance obligations through the generation of quality reports through the input of physicals on a regular basis as directed
- Assist in the goal of ensuring minimal disruption to mining with the timely preparation and distribution of mining related instructions to appropriate mining personnel and business partners
- Ensure that production and development targets are achieved through accurate survey work by applying due diligence and ensuring the care, calibration and maintenance of survey equipment.