MES is currently seeking a Process/Electrical Supervisor to join an Australian-based ASX listed company focused on developing a NEW Manganese Project
This role is responsible for assisting the Process Manager in the development and implementation of safe and effectively operating and maintenance processes within the process plant and for supervising the execution of the production plan.
- Section 44 certificate
- HV Switching Ticket
- Current Driver's License
- Technical background within the maintenance space to assist and train team members.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol
- Assist in the development, implementation and promotion of a pro-active safety philosophy among employees and contractors on site so as to produce a positive attitude throughout the operation.
- Ensure that Plant personnel are trained and competent to operate safely and efficiently in the roles and as team members
- Contribute to short-term planning discussions, decision making and budgeting.
- Coordinate the planned and unplanned maintenance of the processing plant to maximise availability, quality and production efficiency of the plant
- Work with mining and geology teams to ensure the optimum use of ROM ore in the production of core on-specification product
- Ensure compliance with crushing and beneficiation parameters in order to meet production and quality KPIs
- Optimise the metallurgical performance of the plant