MES is currently seeking Open Pit Mine Surveyors for a new lithium project, a unique and fully integrated producer of battery quality lithium hydroxide in Western Australia.
The project has excellent long-term potential with a significant mine life of over 50 years at the proposed production rate.
- Tertiary qualification or Trade certificate;
- WA C class drivers license;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, with high regard for personal and team safety;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Experience with Trimble GPS and Trimble Business Center software;
- Experience with Surpac software;
- RePL (Remote Pilots Licence) & VTOL (Vertical Take-Off & Landing) certification (desirable, not essential);
- Exposure to DJI and Wingtra drones (highly regarded)
- Mark out of void areas, ore blocks, probe hole collars, exclusion zones, drill patterns, pre-splits, drill hole collars, ramps, bench & berm designs;
- Conduct regular scanning (weekly as a minimum) of open pit progression and communicate this to stakeholders;
- Conduct drone surveys;
- Use aerial and scanning data to calculate volumes as part of weekly, fortnightly or monthly reporting;