Our client, a minerals exploration and development company, is currently seeking a Field Assistant to join their team.
The company and project have excellent infrastructure and a supportive community and is well-positioned for growth opportunities.
- Valid C-Class License
- Physically capable of carrying out field tasks
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical and a drug & alcohol screen
- National Police Clearance
- Mark-up, orientation, cutting and sampling;
- Accurate data entry of sample collection;
- Clearing, preparation, and rehabilitation of drill sites.