MES is currently seeking a Fixed Plant Fitter to join a high-grade Australian gold producer.
The project provides the company with a platform for growth through the operation of its first producing gold assets which include underground and open-pit mines and a modern CIP processing facility.
- Current "C" Class Western Australian Drivers Licence
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Experience in a maintenance environment
- Sound understanding of all aspects of the role
- Responsible for working on Crushers, Conveyors, Pumps, Screens etc in a processing plant
- Experience in dewatering pump maintenance and repairs
- Report any faulty equipment, incidents or hazards
- Perform any planned maintenance including breakdown repairs as directed
- Demonstration of organisation and preparedness to undertake assigned tasks
- Actively work to minimise equipment downtime by ensuring high quality work standards and practices are adhered to