Our client, a multi-asset mineral resource company focused primarily on acquiring, exploring, evaluating, and developing precious metal assets, is seeking a Senior Resource Geologist to join their West Perth office.
- Tertiary qualification in geology
- Extensive resource geology experience
- Datamine and Leapfrog software knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in a small team but collaborative environment
- Input into the improvement of geological processes including, mapping, sampling, interpretation, reconciliation and QAQC practices.
- Complete Mineral Resource modelling and technical reporting.
- Collaborate with site geology teams to support grade control and resource definition drilling programs
- Completing projects as assigned, including geological interpretation, wireframing/3D modelling and targeting.
- Assist the Mine Geology team with their provision of accurate GC model estimates for short and medium-term planning.
- Laboratory QA/QC supervision.
- Maintain high levels of data capture accuracy and bolster site geology databases via analysis, audits and implementation improvements when possible.