Our client is currently looking for an experienced Underground Mine Geologist to join their globally significant base metals project in the Gascoyne region of WA.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Geology;
- Operational experience in underground mine geology (desirable);
- Proficiency with Surpac or similar mining software packages;
- Excellent communication & people skills;
- Hold a current 'C' Class WA Driver's Licence;
- National Police Clearance.
- Oversee and monitor daily production activities;
- Grade Control management;
- Geological mapping and sampling;
- Providing daily, weekly, and monthly grade control reports;
1+ year in a similar production role (desirable)
8&6 - FIFO Perth