Our multi-asset mineral resource client is currently seeking a Senior Underground Mine Geologist.
The project has the rare structure of hosting gold and nickel resources in adjacent discrete mineralised zones.
- Tertiary Qualification in Geologist or equivalent
- Ability to work within a team and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Commitment to the continuous development of personnel systems
- Competent using Leapfrog, Surpac software
- Narrow vein gold underground mining (desirable)
- Valid Manual Drivers Licence
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Supervision and training of all underground geological activities and underground geological staff, inclusive of; Grade Control modelling and estimation, drilling, mapping
- Effective communication with relevant stakeholders at all stages to ensure plans are achieved and aligned to budgets
- End of month reconciliation and reporting
- Work closely with Open Pit, Resource Development and Exploration teams to support best practices and growth of Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves at HGO.