VJ12513 Senior Open Pit Geologist
Our client, a debt-free ASX listed gold producer is currently seeking an experienced Senior Open Pit Geologist for its 100% owned gold mining operation in WA.
Reporting directly through to the Geology Manager you will take on the role of acting 2IC for their multi pit operation on an initial 3-month contract with the likelihood of becoming the Geology Superintendent beyond this point.
- A minimum 8 years experience in an open pit role along with current or very recent experience in a similar position
- Previous gold experience essential
- Prior experience in managing a team of geologists
- Sound Surpac experience
- You will have strong technical skills and have prior experience in the setting up of mine geology procedures
- Strong organisational skill
- Responsible for assisting and mentoring of the open pit geology team
- Setting up of mine geology procedures
- Block modeling using surpac
- EOM reporting and reconciliation