VJ13196 4 x Field Assistants
Our client is a privately-owned resource investment company supported by its major shareholders. They have 1 million ounces of gold resources over two strategic projects and are focused on building a +150,000 ounce p.a gold business. they are currently refurbishing one of their projects with the first production scheduled for October 2019.
Our client currently seeks to employ 4 field assistants to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist, and working as part of a team of surveyors, geologists and field assistants.
- Current C Class WA drivers licence
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Senior 1st aid certificate
- Forklift licence and experience
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a team culture.
- Assist with the RC drilling programs and designing and executing the site grade control drilling program
- Managing and updating of the drilling database
- Managing ore blocks, ore mining, ore stockpiles and ore blending to achieve grade and throughput outputs
- Executing and interpreting the open pit mining program & daily date entry of production data