VJ13299 Underground Geologist
Our client, a significant gold producer in WA, is currently seeking an experienced Mine Geologist for their underground operation. This position will be nominally back to back with the Senior Underground Geologist.
The role initially will be offered as a 3-month contract; however, there is a high probability that the position will become permanent.
- Relevant Geology qualification
- Previous gold exposure highly regarded
- A hands-on approach to mining essential
- Must be a team player to fit in with the small and close-knit underground mining team
- Face sampling, sludge sampling, rise mapping
- Daily data entry
- Lode modelling and stope design
- Surpac skills essential