BC11723 Senior Surveyor
Have you been itching to set up your own survey team from SCRATCH?
Are you wanting to open a pit and a portal?
A rare opportunity has appeared for a Senior Surveyor to do just THIS!
The successful candidate will need to have
- Grade 1 Authorisation.
- Open pit experience.
- The drive to start up their legacy on a mine site.
- Be able to deliver high quality survey control.
- Abillity to work well in small teams.
The new mine will be located near Southern Cross. Mining of the open pit is expected to commence May 2018, with a 12 month + life.
Before the underground is started with a 3 + year life.
It is expectated the Senior Surveyor will start some time prior to the open pit commencing, to develop their department, purchase new equipment and set up the control network.
The site will be DIDO with some accomodation at Southern Cross.
- Senior Surveyor for NEW mine site
- Grade 1 Authorisation
- Open Pit expereience
- Build your own department.