BC13205 - Control Engineers (Mobile Machine)
Our client is a world-class Electrical and Engineering consultancy that has operations across the globe.
As such they are expanding to keep up with their increased demand for Control Engineers (Mobile Machine)
They are looking for Control Engineers at all stages of their career.
In this role you would be expected to:
- Hold a Bachelors degree in Electrical, Process, Computer Science or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Hold or be applying for Accreditation with the Institute of Engineers Australia.
- Have previous knowledge of Scheider and Rockwell and Mobile machines experience
If you are capable of performing in this position please fill out the form below.
- Previous Experience with Rockwell/ Schneider equipment
- Working knowledge of SCADA and /or PLC programming
- Drawings interpretation
- Safety aspects of design and/or operations of machines, plant systems and processes