CK13542: Open Pit Surveyor
Our client who is developing a successful Lithium project is looking for a suitably qualified Contract Open Pit Surveyor.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or Advanced Diploma qualifications in Surveying.
- Must be a qualified Surveyor with working open-pit knowledge
- Knowledge of Leica Total stations and GPS Products.
- Knowledge in Surpac and related office programs.
- Valid Drivers Licence.
If you are eligible to work in Australia, please complete the form below.
- Carry out all set outs, pickups and mark-ups as required
- Ensuring pits and waste dumps are constructed to design parameters;
- Drill and Blast pattern designs;
- EOM and EOW pickups, volume calculations and reports;