Mining Open Pit
CK13603: Telehandler Operator
Our client is seeking Telehandler Operators for their upcoming shutdown work commencing on 21 January 2020.
- Current Drivers licence (HR preferred)
- Must be passed out on a telehandler ticket for FMG sites
- Able to work autonomously and in small teams.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Able and willing to undertake other work while on site, including general labouring duties and hosing down machines.
- Current FMG Inductions (preferred, not essential)
About the role:
- Operating Telehandlers
- Working on large mine site, but within a small team
- Must be physically fit, as duties include general labouring
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - 15:21
Must be passed out to operate Telehandlers at FMG sites
21 January to 30 January 2020