CK13669: Grader Operators
Our leading mining and civil contractor currently requires the services of Grader Operators for upcoming civil works in Western Australia.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Recent mine site civil works experience on Cat Graders with preference given to those operators who have previously built up pads
- Ideally hold a current HR licence but a C class licence will still be considered with the right operating experience
- Physically fit and can easily pass a Pre Employment medical and Lab Drug and alcohol screen
- Proven track record operating Graders in a safe manner
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please apply below.
- Operating Graders to build pads
- 6 to 8 months duration
- FIFO Perth