Health Safety And Training
ER11888 - Underground Training Officers
Our client, a successful gold miner has several projects in the goldfields of Western Australia. They are currently seeking highly motivated Underground Trainers to join their underground projects. This will be a FIFO position from Perth Western Australia only, on 9 days on, 5 days off roster, with an immediate start preferred.
Requirements for this position:-
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessing
- Hands on experience within an underground mining environment a must
- Exposure to INX deemed advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
An applicant will be required to co-ordinate site based occupational health and safety and training activities to ensure the competence and well-being of people, integrity of the equipment and safe handling of materials.
If you are interested and have the above criteria, please complete your particulars below, upload your resume and click on the submit button.
- Grab this opportunity to work with a reputable gold mine
- Family Friendly Roster
- Good hour rate on offer
- Contract with view to a permanent position