ER13176 - Site Administrator
Our client requires a Site Administrator for their small successful gold mine in Western Australia.
This is a FIFO role from Perth or Broome.
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Pleasant & friendly phone manner
- Easily pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol screen
- Full working rights to work in Australia a must
- Able to obtain & provide a National Police Clearance
If you are available and have the above criteria, please fill out your particulars below, up-load your resume and click the submit button
- Providing administrative support on site, managing the Site Access Procedures for all new employees and contractors
- Managing site rosters and accommodation allocation
- Cooordinating travel arrangmements sing Pronto & INX Inflight software
- Answering phones, greeting visitors to site while ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office, Ad-hoc duties as required