MES has an exciting opportunity for a Mine Geologist with experience in Underground and Open-pit work environments. The role is for an ASX-listed client of ours with both kinds of operations.
Job requirements -
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Geology;
- Experience with both Underground and Open-pit operations;
- C class WA driver’s license;
- Highest regard for safe work practices;
- Ability to function and work well in a team environment.
- Collect and analyse underground grade control data including - face mapping and face sampling. In preparation for block modelling;
- Sampling, interpretation, communication and documentation of geological, mining and geotechnical data;
- Site systems and QA/QC protocols, ensuring the data collected most efficiently;
- Supervise the underground drilling programs, logging and validation.
- Geological mapping and sampling in open pit environment;
- Managing and monitoring daily open-pit production activities;