MES is currently seeking an Underground Planning Engineer for a growing ASX listed base metal producer. The successful candidate will be able to grow and learn in a great team environment.
Candidates in Drill & Blast roles who wish to pursue Underground Planning Engineer roles are encouraged to apply.
Job Requirements -
- Relevant degree in Mining Engineering;
- Competent using underground mine design software;
- Sound knowledge of drill and blast practices;
- Understanding of ventilation systems;
Candidates with little experience but the right attitude and dedication will be considered.
- Effectively undertake and manage design, planning and scheduling tasks;
- Effectively balance mine scheduling and mine planning workflow;
- Confidently undertake short and medium planning for the mine;
- Review and optimising medium and long term planning designs;
- Development planning incorporating the short, medium and long term planning requirements.