JA13982 Field Assistant
MES is currently seeking an experienced Field Assistant for a well-funded project. This will be working for our client, an Australian gold exploration and mine development company with high-quality projects located in Western Australia's premier gold districts.
The company is targeting a long-life, standalone underground gold mining and processing operation with drilling focused on significantly expanding the current mineral resource.
This project is emerging as a significant large-scale gold system.
- Current Manual Australian C-Class Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance within the last 12 months
- Hold full Australian working rights with no restrictions
- Able to pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol screen
- Drill rig sampling and processing
- Clearing, preparation, and rehabilitation of drill sites
- Assisting with data entry