Health Safety And Training
KD12851 - Senior OHS Advisor
MES is currently seeking a Relief Senior OHS Advisor to join our client's team at their owner / operated WA premier lithium mine site.
- Cert IV in OHS
- Valid WA Drivers Licence
- Proven knowledge of Australian OHS laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen
- Full working rights in Australia
About the role:
- To provide guidance to the leadership team and input into the strategic direction of the region from an HSEQ prospective.
- To provide safety and loss prevention information, support and mentorship for operations' personnel and others to assist them to deliver outstanding HSEQ performance.
- To provide input and support for the safe delivery of work by personnel involved in operational activities
- Undertake accident and incident investigations as required, ensure that all accidents and incidents are reported and recorded in a timely manner.
Monday, April 8, 2019 - 15:00
3-5 years mining experience in a similar OHS position
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞08 92407399