KD12905 - Auto Electrician (Underground)
MES is seeking an experienced Auto Electrician (Underground) on behalf of our client who is an emerging base & precious metal producer. You will have the option of FIFO Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Refrigerant Licence (Auto Air-Con)
- Standard 11 - Statement of Attainment
- Valid Drivers Licence (Manual)
- High Risk - Forklift Ticket (desirable)
- Hold a current National police clearance (or able to obtain one).
- Able to pass pre-employment medical DAS, solid working background, a strong emphasis on safe work practices.
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair heavy underground earth-moving machinery i.e CAT haul trucks, graders, Tamrock drills, Volvo
- Electrical diagnostics on underground mining equipment
- General workshop duties and housekeeping
- Electrical installations and testings