KD12955 - Electrical Power Design/Project Engineer
MES is currently seeking an Electrical Power Design / Project Engineer to work for our client, an electrical, controls & instrumentation engineering specialist. This is a Perth based role (Northern Suburbs). Mon-Fri.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge/understanding of relevant Australian Standards including AS3000
- MicroStation with RTIO Build experience
- AutoCAD/MicroStation exposure
- Full project exposure from design through to FAT
- Have initiative, flexibility and the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Developed skills in coordination and meeting deadlines
- The right to work within Australia
Our client has a healthy pipeline of projects which will give the successful candidate a variety and job security.
This is quite the opportunity so please apply if you meet the criteria and would like to be considered or please call 08 9240 7399 and ask for Katie D.
- Power Modelling using DIgSILENT, ETAP or Power Tools for Windows (PTW) for load flow studies, cable sizing ,fault analysis, protective device coordination, starting motor voltage drop, harmonic studies, earthing and step potential calculation & arc flash
- Design solutions for both LV and HV applications
- Demonstration of strong technical experience, preparation of capital submissions and cost estimates
- Review against Australian Standards and Codes, with knowledge of WA Mining Codes