KD13130 - UG All-Rounder Operator
MES is seeking an experienced Underground All-Rounder Operator to join our client's team on their owner / operated nickel mine site.
FIFO from Perth, Darwin or Broome or DIDO from Kununurra or Halls Creek.
Our client is a successful base metals miner - this particular site is expected to have 8+ years mine life.
- Valid C-Class drivers licence
- WA Shotfirer's Licence
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Hold a current National police clearance (within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid working background, strong emphasis on safe work practices.
- Ability to meet targets safely and timely following operational standards
- Hold valid working rights within Australia.
- All-Rounder duties - Service Crew, Loader Operations & Charge-up