KD13225 - Underground Truck Driver
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Truck Driver to join our client's team on their new underground operation.
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence
- Must be available to start ASAP
- Hold a current National police clearance (within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid working background,
- A strong emphasis on safe work practices.
- Ability to meet targets
- Hold valid working rights within Australia.
About the role:
- Operate the Atlas Copco MT6020 trucks
- Removal of unused equipment and excess ground support from completed headings
- Conduct manual scaling technique as required, conduct pre-starts on equipment prior to operation
- Coordinate heading set ups & offside Bogger Operators and Jumbo Operators
Monday, September 16, 2019 - 14:04
Minimum 6 months experience in an Underground Truck Driver position
15/13 (8 days / 7 nights / 13 days off)
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞08 92407399