Mining Underground Supervisors
KD13308 - Underground Safety Trainer
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Safety Trainer to join our client's team on their owner-operator nickel mine in WA.
The mine site has a significant Australian sulphide orebody with an 8+ year mine life & an exciting future ahead.
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
- Cert IV In OHS
- Detailed working knowledge of AQTF and the VET system
- Sound technical writing and administrative skills and ability to use eLearning platform
- ERT experience will be desirable
- High-Risk Licenses will be highly regarded
- Current Unrestricted C Class Driver's license
- National Police Clearance (6 months)
- Able to pass a medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Develop and deliver inductions and coordinating 'on the job’ training for all operators
- Positively influence safety behaviour and personally model safety values, practices and behaviours.
- Deliver training, verify competencies and contribute to safety operations
- Up-skill all operators where required