Mining Underground Supervisors
KD13328 - Underground Shift Supervisor
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Shift Supervisor to join our client's team on their owner / operated nickel mine site.
This particular site is expected to have a long life.
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence.
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Working at Heights
- Provide First Aid
- Current National Police Clearance (issued within 6 months)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development
This is a unique opportunity to lead an underground mining crew through an exciting period of growth. Please apply now if you are you are looking for your next long-term career move!
- Accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure quality work practices and production targets are achieved safely
- Report to Underground Mining Superintendent
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes.
- Plan & coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives