KD13601 - Long Hole Driller
MES is seeking an experienced Long Hole Driller on behalf of our client an ASX listed gold producer.
This role is offered on a family-friendly roster with an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company & work on their owner / operated mine site in Western Australia.
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Hold a current National police clearance (or able to obtain one)
- Excellent operating skills & ability to work well in a team environment
- Able to pass pre-employment medical DAS
- Solid working background
- Strong emphasis on safe work practices
- Hold valid working rights within Australia
- Accurately drill a series of long holes to a design pattern using a mechanised drill
- Read and accurately follow mine instruction plans with skill and precision ensuring holes are drilled to design line, gradient and profile
- Set up and troubleshoot on Longhole Drill rigs, specifically on the Sandvik rigs