Mining Underground Supervisors
KD14081 Underground Shift Supervisor
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Shift Supervisor on behalf of our valued client, a well-established base metals miner in Western Australia.
- WA Underground Shift Supervisor Certificate;
- Valid C-Class Drivers Licence;
- Dangerous Goods Security Card;
- Working at Heights;
- Provide First Aid;
- Current National Police Clearance (issued within six months);
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical / drug & alcohol screen;
- Solid mining knowledge of both production and development.
About the role:
- Report to Underground Mining Superintendent;
- Accountable for the supervision, leadership and direction of the underground mining team to ensure quality work practices and production targets are achieved safely;
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities, assisting with the development of efficient systems and processes;
- Plan & coordinate teams and equipment to safely achieve operational objectives.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:10
Underground hard rock mining experience in a supervisory position.
8&6/7&7 - FIFO Perth or DIDO Kalgoorlie/Kambalda area.
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞+61 8 6467 4808