KF12835 Underground Mining Engineer
Our Client, a new player in the Western Australian gold market, is currently seeking a suitably qualified Mining Engineer to join their Mining Team at their underground operation in Western Australia.
As a Production Mining Engineer, you will contribute to the effective operation of the Underground Mine.
This position is either offered as a Permanent or Contract role.
- A strong safety ethic and the ability to positively promote safety;
- Possess a BEng degree in Mining Engineering;
- Experience in underground mining as an Engineer, with expertise in ventilation and production
- Maintain and improve Drill and Blast procedures, standards and practices;
- Deliver practical drill and charge plans to operations as required to meet targets;
- Undertake project work for operations as required;
- Provide engineering support to Mine Surveyors and Shift Supervisors as required