MP12564 Plant Metallurgist
Our Client is a diversified miner with a number of operations located in Western Australia.
They are currently seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Plant Metallurgist to join their team and work primarily in optimising the efficiency of their plant.
- Relevant qualifications in Extractive Metallurgy, Process or Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years experience within the mining industry with a minimum of 2 years experience in a base metal sulphide flotation plant.
- Be a proactive individual with sound problem-solving skills and knowledge of metallurgical testing procedures and operational troubleshooting
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound computer literacy including OSA
The role is being offered on an 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth.
- 8/6 FIFO Perth
- Modern process controlled plant
📞+61 8 9240 7399