MP12704 Plant Metallurgist - Gold
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Plant Metallurgist to join the processing team at their Australian gold operation.
This is an opportunity to broaden your career with a scope to develop projects as well as look after the daily operational functions of the plant.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- CIL/CIP experience
- 2 - 5 years operational exposure
- Exposure to Mill control and met accounting
- Tertiary qualification in extractive metallurgy or similar
- National Police Clearance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High computer literacy
A full PD is available for shortlisted candidates
- Solid Operation
- Gold Industry
📞+61 8 9240 7399