MP13254 Metallurgy Superintendent
On behalf of our client, MES is looking for an experienced Metallurgy Superintendent to join their processing team. To improve the performance of the concentrator, you will be responsible for the metallurgical strategies, activities and including driving metallurgical improvement projects.
Your outstanding leadership and coaching skills will be critical to the ongoing development and performance of the national workforce. This role is an excellent opportunity to make a difference and see your team grow and develop as a direct result of your efforts. The position reports to the Processing Manager and will cover his place in his absence.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in Extractive Metallurgy
- Ten years’ experience in Copper/Gold processing plants
- Extensive flotation experience
- Proven experience in a Superintendent level role
- Strong commitment to training and supporting the growth of National employees
- Ensure a safe environment while maximising recovery and cost effectiveness of the process plant.
- Manage the site metallurgical laboratory for test work and optimisation.
- Identify, develop and implement engineering and metallurgical improvements to ensure lower costs and improved plant performance
- Development and leadership of the Metallurgy team
📞+61 8 9240 7399