Process And Laboratory Technicians
MP14070 Processing Supervisor / Trainer
MES is currently looking for an experienced Processing Supervisor / Trainer for our client's Western Australian gold operation.
This role is a FIFO position from Perth only.
- Strong On the job training - Cert 4 T&A highly regarded.
- High safety focus and safety culture development.
- Strong SOP writing ability.
- Current national accreditations for CSE, WAH, Skid steer, MTH, LF.
- Elution experience highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and problem solve.
- 5 years gold experience including supervisory roles
- National Police Clearance
- Valid "C" Class Licence and easily pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen
- Full Australian working rights
About the role:
- Assist in the development & delivery of training to processing personnel.
- Assist site Processing Coordinator to provide relevant information to Department Manager to enable training of site personnel
- Provide support to processing personnel
Friday, September 11, 2020 - 11:44
5 years gold experience including supervisory roles
Day Shift - 8/6 FIFO Perth
Hello I'm Mark Pemberton
📞+61 8 9240 7399