MES is currently seeking an Underground Surveyor to join our leading nickel producer.
The project is the second-largest sulphide nickel mine.
- Appropriate qualifications in Mine Surveying
- Demonstrated safe work practices
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Proficiency with Surpac and Microsoft Office software
- The ability to forward plan, and prioritise multiple tasks
- A high level of professionalism and composure under pressure
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Ensuring that production and development targets are achieved through accurate survey work by applying due diligence and ensuring the care, calibration and maintenance of survey equipment.
- Processing of survey data and production of plans
- Accurate/timely provision of EOM surveys reports
- Ensuring all tasks are performed in accordance with the Mine Survey Code of Practice
- High degree of liaison with Mining Contractors and other personnel for technical and EHS support
At least one year mine survey experience, preferably in an underground mine
FIFO Perth - 8:6